Sunday, March 26, 2006

What's Your Theological Worldview?

Follow the link below to test yours.

As if there was any doubt, here's mine:


You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

86%

Neo orthodox

71%

Emergent/Postmodern

71%

Roman Catholic

54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

50%

Reformed Evangelical

43%

Classical Liberal

39%

Modern Liberal

36%

Fundamentalist

25%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Brett Royal said...

I scored pretty high in the Reformed category. I posted my results to my blog at http://beroyalok.blogspot.com Thanks for provding the link. It is very interesting.

Gregory said...

Surprised me! I came out as 93% evangelical holiness/Wesleyan. I knew I fit better in the Methodist Church than any other, but I have worshiped comfortably in other churches, from Southern Baptist to Church of God.