Sunday, May 21, 2006

My low IQ.

After Sunday School this morning Martha handed me this test.

For the record I am dubiously reliable. You can try to guess which questions were my downfall.


Integrity Self-Check
How trustworthy are you? Grade your sense of integrity by answering each question below.
A. Would you return a wallet full of money you found in a parking lot?
1. Never
2. Maybe
3. For a reward
4. Probably
5. Absolutely
B. Would you break the rules to win a game or improve your golf score?
1. Of course
2. Probably
3. If it were important
4. Doubtful
5. Never
c. Would you cheat on your taxes to save $500?
1. Sure
2. Probably
3. Only for $1000 or more
4. No, I'd fear an audit
5. Never
D. Would you lie to get out of a difficult situation?
1. Why not?
2. Define lying
3. Depends on the situation
4. Rarely
5. Never
E. Would you obey a stop sign on a deserted road?
1. What stop sign?
2. Not unless a policeman is nearby
3. Usually, unless I'm running late
4. Normally, unless it's an emergency
5. Of course.
Figure your IQ (Integrity Quotient) by adding the scores for all five responses.
Here are the results:
22-25: Habitually honorable
17-21: Generally trustworthy
13-16: Dubiously reliable
9-12: Ethically challenged
5-8: Morally bankrupt
How did you do?

3 comments:

Greg Hazelrig said...

I missed habitually honorable by one all because of that darn stop sign... :)

John said...

I got a 19.

I'm not proud of that, but yeah. A 19.

Tony said...

You are both better men than me.

...what stop sign?