Saturday, April 24, 2010

More on Prayer

Pam just sent me this in an e-mail:
(Thanks Pam. We love ya'll)

This is a verse and some sayings from the UMW retreat last year at Epworth lead by B.J. Funk on prayer.

2 Kings 20:5-- This is what the Lord God your ancestor David says "I have heard your prayers; I have seen your tears. Look I will Heal Patty___"

God can do marvelous things during darkness (Miracles)

Mother Teresa: " My secret is a very simple one. I pray."

Matthew 21:22: If you believe you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer
( Have no doubt I know you believe)

We are not self sufficient, so we need prayer.

Fear is the biggest fear we have to fear. But our God can knock down a door of fear.

Let Jesus get into your boat, with you. When Jesus steps in, the wind stops. Everything becomes calm.

Our circumstance may not change, but Jesus will be with us to calm us.

No comments: